Skip to main content.sg. 4.8 out of 5 stars (6) Total ratings 6, £43.99 New. We know you wear your headphones all night long, so we made sure you could adjust everything about the HPX6000s. Excellent bass and sound, strongly built and a great design. Behringer HPX2000 High-Definition DJ Headphones, Black. The HPX2000 provides everything you need for comfortable listening. Behringer HPX2000. restrictions. The Behringer - HPX2000 comes with an Extra Bass sound signature, it tends to deliver high-definition bass and super-transparent highs. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. Einige Übersetzungen können ungenau sein. My only beef with these headphones is that they are a little heavy on the bass and high-ends. Some exclusions apply. The Behringer HPX2000 provides everything you need for comfortable listening. Configuration: HDStyle: DJ Change. Algunas traducciones pueden ser inexactas. However, the Behringer HPX2000 headphones are wired pair and can restrict movement if you are moving while listening to music or talking with the headphones on. This item Behringer HPX2000 Headphones High-Definition DJ Headphones Tascam TH-02 Closed Back Studio Headphones, Black Over Ear Headphones, Sopownic DJ Headphone with 50mm Driver, Professional Monitor Recording, Mixing Foldable Studio Headsets with Stereo Sound for Electric Drum Keyboard Guitar Amp PC Behringer HPX2000; Monoprice DJ style; DJ headphones vs. Call This item is in stock and can be dispatched immediately. Descubra a melhor forma de comprar online. 99. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. Bad in sounds quality, also it don't have bass quantity. I have to turn the volume up nowhere near as loud anymore to get the sound I want. You can pick up these headphones for around $20. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 July 2020. this date, we will provide a refund of any shipping fees associated with your order. Li muitos relatos positivos a respeito do Sennheiser hd 202, mas eram relatos de gamers e usuários que usam somente para lazer. Order delivery tracking to your doorstep is available. Unable to add item to Wish List. Amazon.com Price: $ 18.99 – $ 48.99 $ 18.99 – $ 48.99 Behringer DJ Gear are a well-established brand who produce flexible DJ equipment to suit the professional DJ. Please check your inbox, and if you can’t find it, check your spam folder to make sure it didn't end up there. Around 65% noise cancellation. Sold by Appario Retail Private Ltd and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany ; Whether you're mixing a recording, monitoring a bass line or just enjoying an MP3, you want your headphones to deliver a wide frequency response and high dynamic range. Einige Übersetzungen können ungenau sein. Os Fones de Ouvido HPX2000 apresentam cápsulas de cobalto de alta eficiência que proporcionam incrível desempenho de alta resolução - a um preço que é muito bom para todos os bolsos! Nice work Behringer! We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Behringer HPX2000. And we include a carrying bag in the package to make sure they stay that way. ... With the exprience, so I think I 'invest instead in the HPX2000, of much better quality and more comfortable for 12 euros more. Os Fones de Ouvido HPX2000 apresentam cápsulas de cobalto de alta eficiência que proporcionam incrível desempenho de alta resolução - a um preço que é muito bom para todos os bolsos! I never buy really expensive ones as I’m pretty rough whilst out and about djing so I like to cushion the blow of breaking them by buying cheap. On top of their rugged construction, we made sure to choose the right materials to give these headphones a classic look and feel. This Headphones is available in the market with Price Rs. DE Unterstützt von. It does absolutely what it says on the tin. Standard Delivery Times. These Headphones are reasonably comfortable to wear, seem to be well constructed, look good and they meet my needs very well. Gear returned in mint condition. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 October 2017. To pay by cash, place cash on top of the delivery box and step back. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 January 2019. Behringer Headphones HPX-2000 DJ Ready Mixing Studio Both Jack Sizes Good Bass. You have been successfully registered. But not comfortable at all. But they work well for recording a podcast if you're on a budget. Perfect, very good sound, heavy bass, clear voice, very strong build quality, coiled cable keeps tidy. Value for money-Behringer Hpx2000 - High-Definition Dj Headphones, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 March 2019. Studio headphones / What is the difference between them and what features separate them: DJ headphones are also good for normal use, but in the studio, you want different specs. This one HPX6000 is a kick-ass product for a very good price. Detalhes do produto: Behringer: Hpx2000 - Fone De Ouvidos Dj - Behringer Como Dj, Você Quer Fones De Ouvido Que Oferecem Baixo De Alta Definição E Agudos Super Transparentes Em Toda Uma Gama Dinâmica Ultra Larga. Behringer XENYX 502 5-Channel Mixer 4.3 out of 5 stars 1,784. Check out a pair at your nearest BEHRINGER … As a DJ, you want your headphones to deliver a wide frequency response and high dynamic range. They specialize in products for the Tour and Live Sound, Hospitality, Musician and Recording and Broadcast markets. Try. Encontre Behringer Hpx 4000 - Áudio no Mercado Livre Brasil. Encontre Hpx2000 Equipamento Dj Fones Behringer - Equipamento para DJs no Mercado Livre Brasil. You can edit your question or post anyway. I needed a new pair of headphones as I’d left my previous pair in the hotel room in Cyprus. I use these at home for practice when I'm mixing, at higher volumes, the bass gets very distorted and very unpleasant for the ears, so I wouldn't recommend them for outside use, … behringer is really making a good name for the company. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. This item Behringer HPX2000 Headphones High-Definition DJ Headphones Tascam TH-02 Closed Back Studio Headphones, Black Over Ear Headphones, Sopownic DJ Headphone with 50mm Driver, Professional Monitor Recording, Mixing Foldable Studio Headsets with Stereo Sound for Electric Drum Keyboard Guitar Amp PC Please try again. Algunas traducciones pueden ser inexactas. View & download of more than 2559 Behringer PDF user manuals, service manuals, operating guides. OneOdio Adapter-Free Closed Back Over-Ear DJ Stereo Monitor Headphones, Professiona... PTron HBE6 (High Bass Earphones) Metal in-Ear Wired Headphones with Mic - (Black), CLAW SM50 Professional Studio Monitoring DJ Headphones with 2 detachable cables (2.8m Coiled Cable & 1.2m Straight Cable with Mic and In-line Controls), Maono AU-MH501 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones, Over Ear with 50mm Driver for DJ, Studio and Microphone Recording, Mustang Microphone Angle Roller Stand (Black). Superior sound quality with wide frequency response and enhanced bass, 4. There was a problem completing your request. No matter what kind of music you listen to, you’ll hear everything from the gut-shaking lows to the lip-smacking highs. You don’t just have to sound good – you have to look good, too. Available immediately. ... and am a seasoned recording and mixing engineer, so it's very difficult for gear in this price range to impress me, and these actually did. Guitar Center's Pro CoveragePro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. The two rotating, reversible ear cups contain high-resolution cobalt capsu...  Click To Read More About This Product, If we promise a delivery date and a delivery attempt is not made by Available immediately. That means when you wear these headphones, you not only get loud, clean sound – you also get deep, powerful bass. Check out a pair at your nearest BEHRINGER … Not as expected not ideal for mixing the high frequency are clipping there is a boost at the mid frequency and even it clips at a lover volume or voltage supply doesn't have a depth dimension not recommended for studio engineer. Just Listen... With the HPX2000 headphones, you get truly exceptional sound reproduction at an incredibly-affordable price. Looking for expert advice and phone only savings? £199.65 New. Behringer HPX2000. Because of the demands of your active lifestyle, the one-sided is engineered from the finest oxygen-free copper wire that resists tangling and provides maximum durability. Yes, the Behringer - HPX2000 does require an amp, an amplifier would certainly bring out the true potential of the BDJ 1000. ♦️Behringer HPX2000 Closed Circumaural Headphones with Collapsible Design ♦️Guaranteed Best Price ♦️One Stop Solution for Audio, Visual and PA System Behringer HPX2000 Headphone JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. High-definition bass and super-transparent highs Ultra-high dynamic range High-efficiency cobalt capsule 1/8″ connector plus 1/4″ adapter included Single-sided cord with oxygen-free copper wires Rotating, reversible round-shaped ear cups Ultra-rugged headband construction 3-Year Warranty Program* Designed and engineered in Germany HPX2000 … The HPX2000 also comes with a 1/4″ TRS adapter for the 1/8″ TRS connector, making it compatible with everything from your MP3 player to your mixing console. Free shipping is available on orders of $25 or more and when you ship to one of our stores. by Behringer. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Nossos fones de ouvido HPX2000 apresentam cápsulas de cobalto de alta eficiência que proporcionam incrível desempenho de alta resolução, tudo isto a um preço que é muito bom para todos os bolsos. Descrição Como DJ, você quer fones de ouvido que oferecem baixo de alta definição e agudos super transparentes em toda uma gama dinâmica ultra larga. Your ears will pain after 30 mins of constant use. The HPX2000 also comes with a 1/4" TRS adapter for the 1/8" TRS connector, making it compatible with everything from your MP3 player to your mixing console. The two rotating, reversible ear cups contain high resolution cobalt capsules that deliver every nuance of your sound. Behringer generally is known for making reasonable quality audio equipment at less than usual price so are these DJ headphones any good well as the saying goes….you get what you pay for. I like the headphones and am really happy with them. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 3 DJ Headphones & Accessories $ 19.99. It is well constructed, durable, able to handle the bumps of being on the road. The HPX6000 takes style and comfort to a whole new level! ES Energizado por. I have yet to hear of … High-definition bass and super-transparent highs Descubra a melhor forma de comprar online. When you listen to music with these Cans on there is a lack of Bass in the soundtracks ,if you switch to another set of phones and listen to the same track there is a definite improvement with bass response , i don`t know what went wrong with these ones but i prefer to stick with my Betron Headphones which are much more musical than these ones.. This is a very good product at the price it is being given considering the sound quality that you get. This is great for music. 6 user reviews. Behringer introduced the MX9000A Professional 48/24-Channel Inline Mixing Console with Integrated Meterbridge, bringing studio-grade, large scale mixing to the realm of affordability. Fender American Professional II Guitars | Jose Rios First Impressions. The sound is good but not great, just good enough for mixing and prelistening. Aproveite o frete grátis pelo Mercado Livre Brasil! Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools, First, Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 2 x 2 Audio interfacce with USB 2.0, Bajaao XLR With Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 2 x 2 Audio interface with USB 2.0 With Polishing Cloth, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools, First, SeCro Premier Series (3 Pin) Microphone Cable - XLR Male to Female - 100% Pure Oxygen-Free Copper Wire - Premium Professional Grade (2 Meter), PIONEER DJ DDJ-SB3 2-channel DJ controller for Serato DJ Lite, Behringer MS16 Active Personal Monitor System, Behringer HPS5000 Closed-Type High-Performance Studio Headphones.
Is Gawgaw Edible, Nano Cx 2013 Specification, Condo Insurance Coverage, Central Park Towers, Difc Offices, Orange County, California Property Search, Christopher Nolan Upcoming Projects,