Thank you! Thanks for all of your help, it’s been really easy to work with you. The satin stainless steel wall mounted design with internal trap allows the 1107L to be placed securely in multiple locations without taking up excess space. Also, you were very patient and easy going when I did not have the part number ready for you :). On Haws wall-mounted drinking fountains, the model number is most commonly located underneath the bottom of the unit. Haws Corporation: Address: 1455 Kleppe Lane: City: Sparks: State / Province: NV: Zip / Postal Code: 89431-6457: Toll Free Phone: (888) 640-4297: Fax: (775) 359-7424: ... Modular Outdoor Freeze Resistant Bottle Filler and Double Drinking Fountain Has CAD. Has 3D. EYES / FACE WASH. Haws produces a wide array of emergency equipment products to … I know where I will go for any plumbing issues I may run in to!! Subscribe to our free e-newsletter, and get new tips every two weeks. I appreciate her help. In closing let me thank everyone I dealt with for going above and beyond in customer service.. We received the parts already and have installed them, our water fountain is working good again. Alyssa helped me out today with great customer service! Thank you for reaching out with the follow up. Price: $2,470 / Quantity: Add to cart. Feel free to forward this email to your supervisor, to let him/her know that you did an outstanding job today! Bingo it did as promised. Custom eagle and tree nest drinking fountain and a mural designed by students were unveiled June 5 at Veterans Elementary School – STEM Academy. Copyright © 2020 Haws, a Traynor Family Enterprise(TM). Model 1011, "Hi-Lo" barrier-free, wall mounted, dual satin finish stainless steel drinking fountains with back panel, and 100% lead-free waterways. I scheduled it with him. You have been an excellent help. Thank you again. I received it on 2/27/2018. Shop Closeouts. I speak English with difficulty and I have a lot of spelling. Thanks for your response and here is what I think I need. Have a great day! Thank you for your excellent service!!!! She said she would send me out a new cartridge and It should arrive in about 3 days. Buy Drinking Fountains Like Elkay, Oasis, Haws and More On Sale. Please click. Haws Wall Mounted, Low Profile, Barrier-Free, 14 gauge satin finish stainless steel Drinking Fountain with Antimicrobial Protection and 100% Lead Free Waterways. Complete water station including bi-level fountain with integral bottle filler. Includes fiber washer and locknut, 1-1/2" NPS. I appreciate you. All seems to be working and I'm about to try and get a few winks. The Haws 1011 barrier free "Hi-Lo" drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel push-button valve assembly (Pat# 6,981,692) allowing for front access stream adjustment as … ADA and Drinking Fountain Compliance. Here are some examples of modern browsers: Prop 65 Warning. The Barrier-Free Series is Haws’ drinking fountain line featuring a barrier-free design. Haws Barrier-free, wall mounted, low-profile, 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel, electric drinking fountain with antimicrobial protection, and 100% lead-free waterways. Karaley I knew it was only a matter of time with her ability to treat people someone would see that. Model 6426, 12" x 2" (30.5 x 5.1 cm), in-line lead removal element that reduces lead from incoming water supply. Part 0006983506 spanner wrench is used to remove the PBA6 and PBA7 push button cover used with the 5874 valve. Thanks so much, have a good weekend. Katrina helped me in the live chat. Has made me a customer for my plumbing needs. Wow your web site is impressive. From the beginning of the order, to the delivery, you helped with updates and information that was very helpful and beneficial for our customer. This allows for easier access and maintenance. Each features a drinking spout with refrigerated water, as well as a filling spout. Thanks for your help! ... Haws has been the leader in Safety and Hydration solutions since 1906. Thanks so much for everything. Mallory, spout was received today and looked great. Shipping to U.S. locations only. HAWS- Drinking Fountains and Repair Parts If you are looking for Haws Drinking Fountains , you've come to the right place, nobody offers a wider selection of drinking fountains anywhere. Jeff J. Shealyn B. was wonderful to work with! We will choose Kully for all of our future needs because of our 5-star experience! Just a little background for this testimonial. I rated you a 5. Search Haws water cooler and drinking water fountain parts by model number. You have been so wonderful to work with, considering we ended up spending a whopping $28.00 with Kully Supply. For flush mounted (not recessed) push button fountains. We did it! Products [163] Sort by: 1 2 Next Page View All. Has Specification. Model 1011HPSMS, "Hi-Lo" barrier-free, wall mounted, dual high polished stainless steel drinking fountains with access panel and in-the-wall mounting system, and 100% lead-free waterways. The customer service reps that I spoke with were polite and went above and beyond to track down the information I was looking. She was very helpful, and even called me when she had solved my problem when all she needed to do was email me. Model 6463 is a satin chrome-plated vandal-resistant waste strainer with anti-airlock draining feature. Bubbler and push button are polished chrome-plated brass. Barrier-Free Dual Wall Mount Fountain The Haws 1011MS barrier-free "Hi-Lo" drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel push-button valve assembly (Pat.# 6,981,692) allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. She took the time help us understand what we needed, her responses were quick and informed, and she always had a courteous attitude. Barrier-Free Chilled Dual Wall Mount Fountain. "Thank you for checking my price and adjusting. oz. The Haws 1109 barrier free drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel, push-button activated, valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. Excellent Job! You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Has PrintCAD. The Haws Model 3150 concrete drinking fountain would be great in most outdoor locations, especially, areas where drinking fountains are meant to blend into natural surroundings. The … Here at Grillex, we pride ourselves on offering everything you need to make your public outdoor area a great space for everyone who uses it. I hope you and I will have the same type as well. On 2/11/2018 I called in a problem with my tank wouldn't stop or flush. That's great thanks so much. All of you were super helpful, thorough and knowledgeable. I would like to give a big "thank you" to Mallory. DRINKING FOUNTAINS. All rights reserved. Please use the form at the right and we'll get back to you within 48 business hours. Thank You again. A sophisticated stainless steel barrier-free drinking fountain, with stylish sculpted round bowl. I inquired with a couple different vendors for this part, and only Mallory actually followed up with me. She did what she said she would do in a timely fashion. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Thank you Mallory!! JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Explore Safety Showers She was very helpful in helping me find a replacement cleanout cover for our facility here in Alaska. Buy. Awesome, Thanks Shawn! Model 6608, satin finish, stainless steel 32" x 9" (81.2 x 22.9 cm) access panel. Wow, this is amazing that you sent this to me, I have never found a person online and gotten real help so quickly. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Mallory was great, she helped search for hydrant keys even when I was sure what we needed ... outstanding customer service. Haws 1011 ***REQUIRES MODEL 6700.4 PRICED SEPARATELY*** Model 1011 Description. Am very impressed with your professionalism and efficiency. Submit . All Haws drinking fountains and bottle fillers use a patented push button activation valve (5874PB/5874PBF) with front access for adjusting stream height, and for replacing the cartridge by use of a simple spanner wrench. If you are looking for Haws Drinking Fountains, you've come to the right place, nobody offers a wider selection of drinking fountains anywhere. Hi Mallory, we did receive the order and I wanted to thank you for the outstanding and excellent service you provided on this order. Example locations for this unit would include parks, recreational areas, natural and historic landmarks, national parks, and state parks. Model SK3, satin finish stainless steel cane touch skirt for installation on high unit in some applications that may need to comply with ADA protruding objects guidelines. Great first time experience on your site for a part I had no number on and only a visual. ), Thanks Mallory, reps like you make my job easier. Universal Inline Strainer (Replaces Haws 6420 Strainer) (1) $53.00. (3.2 cm) waste pipes. Sign Up For Our Newsletter. Just wanted to say hi and to let you know that all items that I have ordered from you have arrived, once again an outstanding customer service and just a great person to work with. Hi Mallory Model 1011MS, "Hi-Lo" barrier-free, wall mounted, dual satin finish drinking fountains with access panel and in-the-wall mounting system, and 100% lead-free waterways. You made it very easy to order over the phone. I will definitely keep your contact information handy for future use. Good Afternoon, You are truly helpful. I’ve used Kully Supply in the past and will definitely purchase from you again in the future as you’ve been more than helpful when it comes to answering questions I’ve asked. The Haws corporation recommends using their drinking fountain units for the following applications: cold climates, government/municipal settings, gymnasiums, healthcare facilities, industrial settings, laboratories, manufacturing facilities, in schools and universities, at rest stops, in parks, and in high end architectural buildings. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that those with disabilities have equal access to facilities, including wheelchair access to hydration products such as drinking fountains and bottle fillers. Haws Drinking Fountain Parts Have you been searching for Haws bubblers, valve … Hi. Has Education. You are amazing, I am from the Middle East. I called my plumber and he said he couldn't come till 3/4/2018. Order Haws Wall Mount, Yes ADA, Drinking Fountain, 1011 at Zoro.com. Thank you so much for the information from Haws Corp. That was exactly what I needed to know. Thank you Mallory! I put the parts on and they are working . Take he to lunch on me! You were very helpful in getting the correct part ordered and I should probably check with you in the future if I have any questions about what to order. It looks great. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The latest addition to the Haws emergency response product offering. Model PBM1000, stainless steel bottom plate for Haws "swirl" bowl brackets. Ferguson is the #1 US plumbing supply company and a top distributor of HVAC parts, waterworks supplies, and … Best Wishes. Haws® Parts. Google Chrome - https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/, Firefox - https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/, Safari - http://support.apple.com/downloads/#safari, Internet Explorer version 11 or newer - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie, 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel bowl assembly mounted on a 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel wall bracket, Front access plate allows for front access of P-trap and stop, Polished chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant bubbler heads with integral laminar anti-squirt flow eliminate water splash, Maintenance is made easy with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement, Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion, "Hi-Lo" design allows for twice the users as regular fountains and suits the needs for various user heights. After several missteps and several hours of knuckle busting I just completed the task at 4a.m. We installed the replacement spout today! Has Media. Drinking Fountain. Model 5705, sculpted, polished chrome-plated brass, shielded, anti-squirt, integral basin shank, vandal-resistant solid brass bubbler head with 100% lead-free waterways, which features laminar flow to prevent splashing. I'm a facilities manager so I deal with a lot of people and she was an absolute joy to speak with. Model VRK5874, valve repair kit for Model 5874. I appreciate all of your help this is exactly what I needed. It would have been easy for her to become inpatient, but she hung in there, found what I needed, and checked things which were a little picky in terms of exactly what was included. You made life easy! I am so happy doing business with you. Also for: 1011hps. Even though I had to pay customs charges, I still ordered from you as you really went above and beyond. The official parts store for Haws® emergency safety showers, eyewashes & drinking fountain parts. And if you need Haws parts , there is no need to look anywhere else, we have more parts and expertise than any other source. Have a terrific day and I look forward to contacting you again. Thank you so much for your help! haws hwca8 - use sunroc hcwc-8 Sign up for our Newsletter 3316 Conti Street, New Orleans, La 70119 Phone (504) 822-4886, Fax (866) 402-6893 Sales@SunrocWaterCoolers.com Thank you for taking the time to contact the manufacturer about the exact replacement part, Mallory. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your assistance! Shop for Haws in Drinking Fountains & Bottle Filling Stations at Ferguson. I then discovered Flushmate had DIY videos so I checked it out. A complete line of high-quality drinking fountains and electric water coolers for your specific project needs. I am very happy to deal with you. I'll always call Kully Supply. I am guessing they are fortunate to have you working for them. The HWUACP8LSS Water Cooler is a bi-level unit with front and side push pads. Copyright © 2015 Haws Corporation. Unsupported browsers can put your security at risk, are slow and don’t work with newer HawsCo.com features. You are wonderful Shawn! Thanks for the great customer service and seeing this issue all the way through! Thank you. Thank you very much. All rights reserved. I appreciate the customer service… that’s why I keep coming back! I have been dealing with Flushmate Customer Service for over two weeks. Please let me know if there is someone at your company who I can contact to compliment the excellent service you have provided us. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that those with disabilities have equal access to facilities, including wheelchair access to hydration products such as drinking fountains and bottle fillers. I am looking forward to working with you and your company in the future. Seamless interaction, absolutely phenomenal. I will definitely continue to work with you and I look forward to placing my next order coming up soon. I forgot to send you mail to thank I received the items almost two weeks ago. I just wanted to thank you for all of your help !!!!! A big thanks to you and your company for the help, also the videos were a help. I would have given you folks a 10 but 5 was your highest rating you show. Waste strainer has a satin finish. Also used to remove retaining ring for replacing the cartridge and screen (VRK5874 kit) in 5874 valve assembly. She really hung in there, found what I needed, and posted links for me to click on and ensure that the parts were likely correct. Give her a bonus or at least a public "atta boy" (or girl in this case)! The BRITA trademark and logo are registered trademarks of Brita, LP and are used under license by Haws. Shop for Haws in Drinking Fountain Parts & Accessories at Ferguson. I am one of your strongest supporters. View and Download Haws 1011 installation operation & maintenance online. Dear Shealyn, The install was fairly simple with the exception of having to change the P trap location in order to fit the new foot control ... but it works great! REQUIRES MODEL MTGFR.DF2 PRICED SEPARATELY. Happy holidays and wonderful 2017 for you and yours. Buy it now More payment options. Universal Inline Strainer (Replaces Haws 6420 Strainer) (1) $53.00. Non-Filtered EZH2O ADA Stainless Steel Drinking Fountain with Bottle Filling Station The Elkay EZH2O Bottle Filling Station delivers The Elkay EZH2O Bottle Filling Station delivers a clean quick water bottle fill and enhances sustainability by minimizing our dependency on disposable plastic bottles. Featured Product View Details . But you are really amazing. I needed to order several random parts for an obscure Kohler/Sloan pressure tank system. ADA and Drinking Fountain Compliance. Just wanted to give a pat on the back to Jessica (unfortunately I don't know her last name) who helped me through your online chat function today. To get the latest that HawsCo.com has to offer, you’ll need to upgrade to a modern browser. hi Mallory I'm so thankful for this sight and If I need any parts in the future I will come to this sight first. Another successful hassle free order with Kully! Absolutely the best customer service I've ever seen with a company. Model H1011.8, "Hi-Lo" barrier-free, dual satin finish stainless steel electric water coolers with round sculpted bowls, and 100% lead-free waterways. Model 1011MS "Hi-Lo" wall mounted barrier-free drinking fountain shall include dual 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel satin finish basins with integral swirl design, 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel wall bracket, 100% lead-free waterways, push-button operated stainless steel valves with front-accessible cartridge and flow adjustment, polished chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant bubbler heads with integral laminar anti-squirt flow, chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant waste strainers, vandal-resistant bottom plates, stainless steel satin finish back and access panels allowing for front access of P-trap and stop, in-wall mounting frame, high and low fountain mounting levels, and 1-1/4" O.D. Managers always here when things go wrong but rarely do they when they go right. Product Categories. I am shocked that the order went through as promised without any problems. Excellent service!! With a one-piece matching brushed finish back panel and vandal resistant bottom plate. (Really, tell her that a customer was very pleased and wanted to take time to say so. However the repair only lasted a day. Products as described and fast shipping. Premium-quality coolers have a waterway system with stainless steel tanks, copper components, and low-lead materials; an easy-to-clean strainer traps particulates before they enter the cooler. I have already referred your company to 3 of my friends who are facilities managers with different company's \. Thanks for your help with this. You are amazing! Great prices & free shipping on orders over $50 when you sign in or sign up for an account. All rights reserved. Model PBA6, flanged push button assembly has a polished chrome-plated finish. Really appreciate your providing the parts breakdown, this is a big help. Model: 1107L $1,202.32 (Pack of 3) Very satisfied with the attention and professionalism of Mallory. Have a question or concern about this product? Model: H1107.8 $1,322.05 That's a great employee you have there. Emergency Drench Showers and Eye Washes. And if you need Haws parts, there is no need to look anywhere else, we have more parts and expertise than any other source. Since 1906. 1011 Outdoor Fountain pdf manual download. I will use your company again! Browse Haws drinking fountain parts diagrams below. You are great! The young lady was super nice and tried to fix the problem with a few steps. On Haws floor-mounted and free-standing drinking fountains, the model number is most commonly located on the base of the unit. Model 5874SS, patented lead-free stainless steel, push activated valve, front accessible for stream adjustment and servicing, replaceable pressure regulation control cartridge, with an operating pressure range of 30 - 90 psi (2.1 - 6.2 bar). The series is designed with accessibility in mind, convenient for both able-bodied and disabled individuals. Has About. Just made me a lifetime customer!". While my tank was not one on their recall she still said she would send me out a whole new tank. Haws Drinking Fountain & Emergency Equipment. Again, thank you for updates and accuracy of your delivery time for this order. Haws 1011 Dual Satin Finish 18 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel "Hi-Lo" Barrier-Free Wall Mounted Drinking Fountain with Swirl Bowl and Back Panel (Mounting Frame Not Included) $2,290.00 Elkay 51300C-3PK Water Filter for Water Sentry Plus EZH 20, English, Plastic, 4.4" x 13.9" x 13.8", 103.55 fl. The Haws 1119 dual wall-mounted, barrier-free, satin-finish stainless-steel drinking fountain with back panel provides two fountains to accommodate users of various heights and is suitable for indoor or outdoor installation. Ferguson is the #1 US plumbing supply company and a top distributor of HVAC parts, waterworks supplies, and … Shop Parts Haws® Closeouts. Worked beautifully. If you don't find your answer, we're always here to help. Shawn was super helpful and quickly informed me about the replacement parts I needed. Have a great week!!! Wall mounted swirl bowl design with back and access panels allow the 1011MS to be placed securely in multiple locations without … She truly is a great person and I have enjoyed getting to know her. She was courteous, helpful, knowledgeable and represented your company very well. Model MTGFR.DF2 "Hi-Lo" mounting frame is made of heavy gauge galvanized steel with pre-punched mounting holes for use with Haws 1011 series fountains and is used to provide access to the in-wall traps. The Halsey Taylor water fountain at the church was streaming the water to fast and to long and when I Chatted with Mallory she was very helpful by downloading the owners manual for me and telling me how to adjust the pressure from the outside. SKU: 2000S. Roll over image to zoom in. I am going on the website right now and placing the order for everything. It still wouldn't stop running. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not … I wish all people were as dedicated, knowledgeable and customer friendly as you have been. ProDrinkingFountains is a division of Category Five Technologies, Inc. We are proud to bring you an exclusive online experience for the drinking fountain and water cooler industry! I nominate her for employee of the month! Winterizing Your Haws Drinking Fountain or Bottle Filler. Thank you for making my job easier!!! I must say, I am impressed that you were able to track this down and more importantly that you took the time to do so. | SitemapSitemap The Haws 1107L low profile barrier free drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel, push-button activated, valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. I called back on 2/22/2018 and spoke to another gracious young lady. The Choice Supplier For Public Drinking Fountain Suppliers Throughout Australia. I will not hesitate to order parts from Kully Supply next time. I would not hesitate to deal with Kully in the future. Unfortunately, good customer service like that has become difficult to find. Thanks Shealynn, have a great weekend! Wall mounted design allows the 1109 to be placed securely in multiple locations without taking up excess space. Buy. thank you for the good service and kindness to help in such a kind way. Recessed Mounted Bottle Filler: Model 2000S. I took a lot of her time for parts that are not all that valuable, but important to me.
Red-whiskered Bulbul Baby Growth, Clove Soaked In Water, Do Frozen Strawberries Have Bugs, Benefits Of Palmers Cocoa Butter On Face, Heinz No Added Sugar Beans Nutritional Information, Churches For Sale In South Florida, Msi Ge75 Raider Gaming Laptop, Home Audio Singapore, Whole Pig Price Ontario,