I will love it more if they had a burgundy or purple color. I have always used the l’oreal Preference and been happy enough with that product but decided after all the advertising, to try the mousse product. Plus perfect gray coverage. I was desperate to try out this no fuss mousse. I have been seeing different reviews about it but i just wanna know from someone who isn't a 'professional' (you can never trust them) thanks <3 . Your email address will not be published. Thanks for the review. Big mistake. I couldn’t believe how easy it was to mix and apply!! The end result is uneven colour dry wispy unhealthy hair. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. NextDay eligible. Even though the color was running clear in the sink after rinsing it, in the shower after applying the conditioner, there was brown goo all over the shower walls! my hair looks almost an orange color and is dull looking. Perfect gray coverage. Healthy-looking, shiny color. The secret? Unable to add item to Wish List. I won’t stop using Loreal products but I will NEVER use the sublime again. $5.93 $ 5. 3 Answers. Has faded slightly but still is one horrible color. Long-lasting tan that develops gradually. Also, it must have alot more peroxide, because the ends on my healthy hair, were left dry. Relevance. Do not use this product. I’m actually getting on line to try to find out how soon I can re-color my hair to get rid of this awful color. Your email address will not be published. In just one push, the perfect ratio of pure color pigments and powerful color developers is automatically mixed into a rich, non-drip mousse. So a warning to all girlfriends out there. I’m slowly working through the brands but I’ve tried almost everything at the drugstore. I won’t be in town to pick more up so I picked up the Sublime Mousse #40 last night. You can edit your question or post anyway. I wish I would have checked for your reviews BEFORE I used the L’Oreal Mousse. Which was okay with me, because I’m pretty experienced when it comes to application. I’ve been coloring my hair for about 15 years now. Rotate: Don't shake. I don’t understand what the problem was for most of these people would performed a review on the product. My roots are now reddish and the rest of my hair almost turned black!!! The color was supposed to be dark blond. The light brown is very dark and not at all what I expected. If you have tried this product, I would love to hear what you thought about it! This shade has copper tones and is a strawberry blonde. Thanks for saving me from making a mistake. i likes the mouse part, but the results are not worth the convenience of the pump! My nan tried this, and she had the red. Follow the usage advisory. Discover Sublime Mousse, the first colour of L'Oréal Paris which is applied by massaging in like a shampoo. It dried my hair out so much that while I was UNDER the water rinsing…my hair felt dry!! I used Loreal Foam colour which did not completely cover gray hair, was hard to distribute evenly in minimal time without drying my hair. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. The foam had potential. 3 X L'Oreal Hair Color Pulse Mousse ( ELECTRIC BLACK ) Special for Dark Hair NEW. I am off today to buy that again and won’t ‘experiment’ with the new LSM. This review is in reference to L'Oreal Preference Mousse Absolue Hair Color. Really liked it and would definitely use it again maybe in a lighter shade though. My hair was light brown at the roots and hi-lited and I wanted to blend the two together! I had bought two boxes of the dye so it would be enough, it was not but I focused mainly on the grey area first and it turned out brown and very noticable. The color was totally off. Pink dinosaur. I’d sooner destroy another t-shirt than use this product again. The L’Oreal Sublime Mousse is said to be non-drip, and so easy to apply that you can do your entire head in 3-4 minutes. Most hair colours don’t recommend that you cover your hair from root to tip, because it leads to overly flat thick colour, that looks totally fake. My hair came out burgandy! L’Oreal should put a recall notice on this product. However, I couldn’t see where I was applying it. Favorites; Reviews; Boards; Mail. What a horror! Our mousse can give your hair body, while still keeping your style secure and under control throughout the day. I had a medium blonde hair, previously died using l'oreal sublime mousse 80 pure medium blonde, but my roots were yellow, so thought I will go for a shade darker. But it did not dry my hair in fact it always looked healthy and nice a shiny. it isn’t strong enough and if my brown hair as not changed… really really disappointed. Plus, I like to experiment different shades from time to time. Browse the full range of Mousse for all hair types : Hollywood Waves, Tecni.Art. Yes! And yes, even though I have really long hair, I have to say that this didn’t take long to apply. L’Oreal what happened! I purchased Sublime Mousse 60 Pure Light Brown. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. C $21.60. Now I look like a witch and have to go pay to get it fixed. They discontinue everything I like. I use mousse in my hair almost daily to keep it tamed down. I have the same grey roots that I had before I used the product. The ammonia-free formula deeply nourishes hair while also helping to counter dullness and prevent damage. Big mistake. It went on great…I actually loved the mousse aspect. I will never use this product again. L’oreal should give everyone their money back for this product. Make Her Up is happy to introduce to you L'Oreal's new way to dye hair – Sublime Mousse! L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Tinted Mousse: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Stay tuned! My hair turned almost black from using the light brown color. Massage in. Loreal Paris Sublime Mousse Hair Color. Bargains Haircare L'oreal Reviews. Permanent Conditioning Haircolor: Sublime Mousse is a permanent haircolor that covers grays perfectly, and preserves your hair's natural highs and lows. I dye my hair on a regular basis, and I have to say that I haven’t found my holy grail of box hair dyes yet. Overall, if you have grey hair, you are going to want to skip using this foam. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t some doozies out there – but, at the very least the product did work for a large percentage of people who tested it and that’s why it’s out there. Check out the rest of the review at http://bit.ly/1gt4JpD By cjackplay.wordpress.com June 9, 2012 at home beauty Color Foam hair color John Frieda L'Oreal Sublime Mousse Review product review product trial test When I did my How to Color Your Hair At Home blog I mentioned that I hadn’t yet used one of the new color mousse/foam products, but would let you know if I did. I didn’t need to worry about it getting all over everything and leaving stains, which was nice. It did cover my grey but when it came time to rinse….that’s where my nightmare began! I would like my money back plus extra for the wasted time. Products. Now I can straighten my hair with out the grey or brown showing.But I spent out for two of the sublime and I did not like it.Sorry. Grrrrrrr ……. Preference Mousse Absolue revolutionizes haircolor, bringing you absolute color perfection at the push of a button. Doesn’t cover gray good. StyleLab got the chance to find out! 2176. Mousse - Hair Styling by L'Oréal Professionnel. L'Oreal Sublime Mousse By Healthy Look Hair Color ( Spicy Auburn Brown #56 ) NEW. 93 - $14.95 $ 14. I will definitely buy this product again! I was going to try this product because I was not happy with NicenEasy foam. Awful. So people clearly didn't read instructions or their hair isn't made for it, Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2014. it didnt change my hair color anything like it shows on the box just gave it a red tinge. I’ll never use it again! I tried this produce and liked it alot. There was a problem completing your request. L’Oreal foam is terrible. That is why L’Oréal Paris created Sublime Mousse, a new way to easily create a natural haircolor at home. Absolutely love it. Sublime Mousse: the new generation of colourby L’Oréal Paris. 2.7 250 reviews. It makes my hair darker than what it shows on the box & I love it. I used it and loved it. Required fields are marked *. She hated it, so she asked the hairdresser to put some highlights through to make it not so much of a block colour. and what did you think? Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. It’s true – people who had a negative experience would probably google this while those with a positive experience would not. I am not impressed and feel I have waisted my money on this product and will never purchase it again. i just used this product tonight and i am SO disappointed :(! Fades too fast. Anyhow, I took their hair color quiz, hoping to leave a comment somewhere, and the final recommendation is a product that is on their “discontinued” list. It was a total waste of time and money. Dying your hair should be a pleasure instead of a chore, they thought at L’Oréal, so they created a mousse that you can gently massage into your hair. Really hair colour doesn’t change hair colour? Please try again. If I had purchased medium brown, I would have looked like Morticia of the Adams family. It was also nice to use as the application was simple and covered very well. Write Review. It took me all of 5 minutes to do my entire head, and I did go from root to tip because I had some highlights that I wanted to cover up. Its formula, enriched with Coconut Water and Vitamin E, … There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Healthy Look gives you natural-looking color with glossy, healthy-looking shine in just 10 little minutes. Was: Previous Price C $27.00. I heard about this mousse from Loreal and thought it sounded great and needed to try it. Does the product keep its promise? I used to use Natural Match but for some unknown reason, it was discontinued. Just got off the phone with L’Oreal Canada. My hair feels dull and dry after using the entire tube of conditioner. I was also able to easily get the back of my head and really get every single part of my hair. Favorites; New review. This product is probably best for those who have a minimal amount of grey to cover and who want a natural looking but permanent hair colour. I only use Loreal hair coloring products. 95. The color was a bit darker than I expected – so, the next time I buy it, I’ll choose a lighter color. Since the local Rite Aide was out of my color I tried the L’Oreal Sublime Mousse and I hate it. Now I have to wait 2 weeks to color again to totally cover the gray.
Rockwell Somebody's Watching Me Other Recordings Of This Song, 909 N Michigan Ave Chicago, Il 60611, Horehound Herb Benefits, Drosophila Suzukii Eggs, Deseeded Meaning In Kannada,